But, irrespective of your purpose, you need amazing online video editing tools to achieve top-notch video quality.
So, are you wondering which video editor to consider for your next adventure?
Then you have landed at the right place! This article discusses the top 8 best online video makers, online video editors, and video trimmers that will help you achieve top-notch video quality.
Hence without further ado, let’s dive directly into them!
Top 8 Video Maker Online (Free & Paid)
The first on our list of the best online video editor in 2022 is Movio. Here is the link of this video editing web app.
Movio is an online video maker that generates videos with a spokesperson with little or no experience. With Movio, video recording and editing are effortless.
Alongside being a video maker online free, Movio also includes other incredible features, including allowing users to turn texts into professional videos in minutes right from their browsers, record and upload real voice clips with your avatar, etc.
With Movio, you can combine several scenes into one video, making end-to-end videos as easy as writing word documents, sharing created videos with clients, colleagues, and friends, and many more.
Below are the major features enjoyable on Movio online video editor.
Top feature of Movio App
- Text to voice-over
- Copyright-free video template
- Built-in real human avatar and 3d avatars
Pros of Movio
- Movio is very easy to use and helps its users generate outstanding leads, making it easy to gain the interest of potential customers to grow their businesses.
- Movio has 60+ built-in AI presenters, providing you with the amazing templates needed to create amazing Presenter-Led videos in high quality with little or no time.
- This online video editor can also turn PPT into videos, making the converted videos easily accessible for users, even without the Microsoft Office app.
- Movio provides background music for its users, making it easy for them to pick or upload their favorite music to their videos.
Cons of Movio
- Not friendly with Mobile user
You May Also Like: Practical Video Marketing Strategy Sample (Suitable for All Industries)
Launched in 2013, Canva is yet another cloud-based and “freemium” online graphic design tool typically used to create social media graphics, simple videos, presentations, slides, posters, and other visual assets.
It also offers a wide range of customizable templates and royalty-free images to help users easily create online videos and slides.
Unlike Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Canva’s learning curve is designed to be very gentle, meaning its features are more basic, and its pricing is considerably lower than theirs.
Although, compared to a few explored on this list of the best online video editor, Canva’s pricing is relatively expensive.
Top Features of Canva
Some amazing features of Canva include:
- Mirror images & photo borders.
- GIF to video; Canva converts your GIFs to video online for free.
- The Canva online video editor can also add music to videos; Canva captures the right emotions as you add music to your video.
Pros of Canva
- Canva is an easy-to-use online video editor.
- The tool has beautiful built-in templates.
- Freemium subscription model.
Cons of Canva
- Canva does not have local file storage, meaning if the website is down for some reason.
- The mobile app of this online video editor and maker has less than half the features of the desktop.
- Most graphic elements are available to paid users only.
In addition, it supports some handy features like the ability to trim videos, filtering them according to various looks.
By leveraging creative storytelling, Veed swifts to make online video adverts that drive campaigns with personalized branding and call-to-action(s).
Interestingly, the servers of this online video editor and trimmer run on 100% renewable energy!
Top Features of Veed.io
Enjoyable features of the Veed.IO online video editor and trimmer include:
- Unlimited video compressor.
- Compatible with various file formats like MP3, MP4, MPE, and MPG4.
- Timeline interface
- Subtitle translation.
Pros of Veed.io
The UI is easy to use and makes video trimming very simple.
- You can pay by debit or credit card.
- It has an excellent support service.
Cons of Veed.io
- The subtitle translation is only available with the paid plan only.
- At the initial stage of usage, users tend to experience bugs.
Interestingly, all the features are accessible without payment; moreover, you don’t have to go through the stress of signing up or in.
Compressing videos is crucial remarkably because it reduces data usage and makes sharing on social media platforms much easier.
Thankfully, you can achieve this with the Video Compressor Online video editor!
Top Features of Video Compressor Online
- Compatibility with multiple formats.
- Fast conversion speed.
- High-quality GIF images.
Pros of Video Compressor Online
- It is free, and it produces high-quality.
- It compresses your video into slightly lower pixels and minimal data loss.
- It provides its users with Fine-tune videos for specific devices.
Cons of Video Compressor Online
- The quality of videos may degrade over time due to the high compression rate.
- The compilation must be done often before compressing, which may be difficult for a newbie user.
- Errors may occur while transmitting data.
The GoPro Quik Online Video Editor is the fifth online video maker on our list.
It is a free, basic editing app that allows easy transfer and editing of videos in a jiffy.
Along with providing users an excellent storage space, the tool features a suite of powerful yet simple editing templates for creating incredible and high-quality videos.
Initially, GoPro Quilk was created to find the best moments from videos and photos – such as speedy sections, jumps, extra-steady footage, and smiling people without hours of editing.
In addition, the GoPro Quilk works amazingly on both desktops and mobiles.
Top Features of GoPro Quik
This online video editor comes with a lot of amusing features, and they include:
- Multiple editing styles.
- Quick share.
- Auto-generated highlight videos.
Pros of GoPro Quik
- The tool works perfectly with everything on your camera roll.
- With the tool, you can create a private content feed.
- The tool also uses highlight tags, making it easy to find your best moments.
Cons of GoPro Quik
- The free version only comes with 18 songs.
- You cannot easily edit footage, DSLR, or smartphone videos on the app.
- The tool only allows GoPro content.
Inshot is an excellent online video editor and maker. It makes it easy to edit, cut, split, merge, or compress existing videos and pictures.
In addition, it provides a large number of filters, top-notch effects, and many more.
These unique features easily upgrade your video to a higher level; furthermore, with Inshot, you can acquire editing skills.
Top Features of Inshot
Some of the notable features of the Inshot online video editor include:
- Glitch effect.
- Video manipulation.
- Background music.
Pros of Inshot
- The price is comparatively inexpensive.
- The tool integrates video editing and picture processing, effectively reducing the time of cross-software processing.
- The tool can add special effects such as cinematic filters and glitches.
Cons of Inshot
- There is no guide on how to use the tool.
- No stickers search available with Inshot phone editor.
- Only one timeline track is supported, and unable to edit multiple audio and video tracks.
This robust and great online video editor works on phones (iOS and android), tablets, Chromebooks, etc.
With a strong device, you can also handle multi-layer video content.
Top Features of KineMaster
Some of the key features of this tool include:
- Convenient timeline editing.
- Speed change for slow and fast motion.
- Horizontal screen operation interface.
Pros of KineMaster
- KineMaster provides its users with tutorial guidance for novice learning.
- The tool has a slick interface, making it easy for users to master and navigate.
- It is free to use.
Cons of KineMaster
- Additional effects and transitions are only available for Pro upgrades.
- Watermarks are added to video exports.
- The subscription model can be expensive in the long run.
Finally on our list of the best online video editor to use in 2022 is the FilmoraGo Online Video Maker.
FilmoraGo is an online video maker with a well-designed interface that creates spectacular projects using your own video clips and pictures, all in a matter of seconds.
In addition, Filmora offers the standard trimming, transitions, and overlays.
Top Features of FilmoraGo
- Good range of tools.
- Excellent editing interface.
- Multiple platforms.
Pros of FilmoraGo
- The tool is usually inexpensive.
- Fast rendering.
- It has lots of effects and overlays.
Cons of FilmoraGo
- The tool doesn’t have a touch-friendly interface.
- It has fewer fine-tuned effect-tweaking tools than its competitors.
- The storage space is a little bare.
Your video recording, editing and trimming just got easier with the top online video editors, video makers, and trimmers comprehensively reviewed in this article.
So, with these tools, you can enjoy your next trip capturing all the beauty around you and be ready to amaze your clients, colleagues, friends, and family with the super cool edits.
I believe this article has helped you get everything you need to know about the best online video editor to use in 2022.
As they say, sharing is caring; if you found this article helpful, don’t forget to share it with friends. Also, should you have further questions? Don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment section.
Nowadays, people record themselves and need an online video editor for different reasons, including to picture their lives, sell a product, and many more.